Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Crunch Time

I haven't been able to blog in quite some time because I don't have a computer with internet access anymore, and it's difficult to type a blog on my iPhone. Anyways, I felt the itch to do something about that today, so here I sit at the computer where I work.

18 days until I get married! It's so crazy to think that 2 weeks from now I will be preparing all the final touches for the wedding of my dreams. I am so happy that Teaven never let me settle when it came to wedding planning. I know that he may seem like a Bridezilla to some, but I know he is only doing it for me. He knows that I am too wussy to say what I really want for fear that we won't have the money. Thanks to him and our family, I know our wedding is going to be gorgeous. I seriously cannot wait.

It's funny to think that just last week I told myself the wedding was far enough away that I could put things off, and now I'm freaking out about getting everything done. There's so many little details that I always forget when creating my 5 billion lists.

A couple of days ago, Teaven and I were going through some old letters and pictures from our first years of dating and laughing so hard at how cheesy we were. I always wanted to sound perfect, and he wanted to impress me. To this day, it still amazes me how far we've come. I never thought I could love a person as much as I love him. He's going to camp next week, and that will be our last week apart for a VERY long time.

We are going to get our marriage license on Friday. He leaves on Sunday. Family and friends begin to arrive 2 weeks from today. I'm crazy excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment