Sunday, June 5, 2011

I miss you

Teaven left for camp this morning, and this whole week I've been thinking to myself that it will be nice to have some time away from each other before the wedding. I can relax and enjoy myself.

Hah. Who was I kidding? I barely made it 4 hours without missing him.

Last night he asked me why I would miss him, and I told him because he is my friend. And that is so true. He's my best friend, and we can sit and talk for hours about anything and everything.. or even just sit in companionable silence, content to just enjoy each other's presence.

I thought I was going to have to keep busy next week because I'd be so anxious about the wedding. I think this week will be worse if the days pass as slowly as they have today. Thankfully, I have a lot of things to get done and a lot of people to see.

This week will be full of tanning, shopping, crafting, visiting, more shopping, planning, and trying to remember all the things I forgot to do.

But the best part of all... are you ready for this? Teaven told me last night that I should go get a massage sometime this week. Now, to some of you, that may not seem like a big deal at all, but it's huge! Teaven doesn't really like me getting massages by people other than him, but he told me to get one...as long as a girl does it! I swear that's one of the sweetest things he's done in a while because I know how much it meant for him to do that.

So added to my list of things to do: get a massage!

6 days til he gets home!
10 days til family gets here!
13 days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment