Friday, June 3, 2011

A Summer Beginning...

Today my summer officially begins!

From here on out, I will spend my days sleeping in (well, as late as my body will let me these days) and drown myself in wedding details and final touches. Okay, maybe drown isn't the right word because I actually do enjoy doing most of the things I have to finish.

Family and friends start arriving in 11 days!! I can't wait for everyone to get here and the festivities begin. I'm going to blink and everyone will be here. Time is moving so quickly these days. Well, minus the slowly moving clock as I anxiously await my boss to give me my check and say go home. I'm leaving early today because Teaven and I are going to get our marriage license. I think the excitement from that makes time appear to move slower.

Teaven and I will be starting a new blog in the next couple of weeks... Ok, maybe I should say in the next month. It'll be all about our adventures to Korea and other places (hopefully!). From what I hear, it's pretty cheap to fly from Korea to Australia... and lucky for us, Teaven's grandparents live in Australia. hmm. Can you say possibility?

No comments:

Post a Comment